Top 7 Best Hookah Bowls
One of the most common addictive practices all over the world that has sustained through ages is hookah smoking.
For a non-smoker, hookahs and their associated items may look all the same; for a person who is well-acquainted with hookahs, it becomes enthralling when he comes across the different kinds of charcoals, tobacco, hoses, vases, and bowls that are available in the world.
Such great range of items will also leave your head reeling about which is the best option that you need to go for.
The different variety of shisha bowls itself form a huge list which might boggle your mind.
In such cases, it is important that you know how to choose the appropriate shisha bowls for you.
- 1 Types of Best Hookah Bowls
- 2 List of best hookah bowls available on the market
- 2.1 1. Hookah Hub Rasta Shisha Bowl
- 2.2 2. BudPro Vortex Hookah Bowl
- 2.3 3. Apple on Top Hookah Bowl
- 2.4 4. BudPro Hookah Bowl With Phunnel Silicone
- 2.5 5. Kaloud Samsaris Vitria II
- 2.6 6. iPuff Hookah Bowl
- 2.7 7. Tangiers Phunnel Hookah Bowl
- 2.8 Which Are The Most Popular Shisha Bowls?
- 2.9 Phunnel Vs Vortex Bowl
Types of Best Hookah Bowls
The different hookah bowls available on the market can be divided into several types:
- Crown bowl
- Phunnel bowl
- Vortex bowl
- Egyptian bowl
- Syrian bowl
The more recent ones include:
- Glass bowl
- Inverted bowl
- Electric bowl
- Glider bowl
- Apple on The Top
How to Choose Shisha Bowl
The perfect one comes according to the need of the hour.
Normally, the best ones are those which can hold up to 15-25 gram.
This will help you to smoke for around one hour based on the amount of coal that it can hold.
If you wish to have one which can suffice for a group or a party then you need to go for a larger size which can hold up to 40 g.
Each bowl comes with its own characteristics and advantages and you need to compare them to make the best choice.
Here is the table which can help you to compare them.
Need more information?
Just keep reading.
List of best hookah bowls available on the market
1.Hookah Hub Rasta
3.Apple on The Top
4. BudPro Phunnel With Silicone
5. Kaloud Samsaris Vitria II
7. Tangier’s Phunnel
If you look into the list of best hookah bowls for you, then hookah hub Blue Shisha bowl is certainly going to make an appearance on the list.
This hookah bowl is made up of silicone that enables the user to handle it at all time.
It comes in different hues. The advantages associated with this one include:
- The company provides a free grommet along with it so that you can use the product after purchasing it.
- The bowl also comes with a rubber grommet.
- The silicone body enables the user to handle it even when it is hot.
- The coal holder is made up of stainless steel. Therefore, there is no need for any foil.
- The bowl does fit well with traditional hookahs as well as glass hookahs
- The tobacco inside does not gets burned.
This particular hookah bowl is made up of ceramic. It contains 4 holes making it perfect for Kaloud Lotus hookah.
The dimensions are kept the same so that it can fit both the Lotus as well as the foil.
- The hookah bowl is so designed to protect the flavor. It does not let the Shisha juices leak from any ide and also keeps the tobacco in it moist. It also prevents the odors from getting absorbed on to the tobacco. This also allows for easy cleaning after use.
- Moreover, the bowl has holes on the sides of the center spire, contrary to the regular ones which have them at the bottom. This prevents the Shisha tobacco from interfering with the regular airflow required for the hookah.
- The size is not so big; it is apt to hold around 25 gm of Shisha.
As evident from the design of the hookah bowl, the designer’s goal was transparent.
They wanted to create a hookah bowl that is will take up the least space possible while delivering the full Hookah experience.
The Apple on Top hookah bowl is a scaled-down version of the original hookah bowls.
However, the design is so made to concentrate it rather than getting it reduced.
- The entire bowl is shatterproof so that it can be handled easily.
- The flavor tends to last long.
- The entire object has been made smaller to take up less space and can be easily transported.
One of the biggest problems with clay or ceramic hookah bowls is that if they fall they will break.
As a replacement for it, BudPro has come up with the Phunnel Silicone type with 7 holes at the bottom.
The hookah comes in the blue shade and is compatible with Kaloud Lotus.
- The entire body is heat resistant and can withstand high temperature with ease.
- The bowl is so designed that it can protect the flavor by preventing spillage of Shisha juices and keeping the tobacco moist.
- It is considered unbreakable compared to the traditional clay or ceramic ones.
- It heats up faster than other bowls using less Shisha and charcoal.
The Kaloud Samsaris Vitria II comes as the evolution of the previous version of the Samsaris Vitria bowl.
Its predecessor came as the world’s first Glass-Silicone Hybrid bowl, and this product comes as the evolved version with added benefits.
Here is one interesting feature to see about this type of bowl.
- The bow fits perfectly with Kaloud Lotus and other Kaloud products and is difficult to knock it off.
- The central air channel provides for better juice retention in the flavor chamber.
- It is very easy and user-friendly, allowing for efficient packing and cleaning.
- Grommets are not at all necessary for this particular hookah bowl.
For experienced hookah smokers as well as for those who want to get the most out of their smoking, this is probably something the best on the market.
This is not something you are used to because the sides of the shisha and coals are inverted, so the rule does not apply to the coals on the top, but instead, the coals are down, which leads to a long lasting session.
It’s made from very quality metal and it has a great looking design. The tobacco never lasted longer as in this one bowl.
It’s about 10 inches height, 3 pounds weight and it’s reliable for every medium and large size hookah. People must know for this thing because this is crazy good.
- The shisha lasts longer than every other bowl including, phunnel , vortex, Egyptian and Syrian bowl but for best results use a good hose.
- Coals don’t touch the tobacco at all and because of a position of coals heats goes up and burn shisha like crazy which leads to very thick smoke.
- In this great thing, your coals will last 3 times longer and shisha will last 4 times longer smoking session can easily last 3 hours and this will save your money in the long run.
This is one of the first hookah bowls that touch the market and this list can’t be good without them.
This is a hand-made bowl of ceramic and it can handle maximum 25 gram of shisha if you over pack it.
It’s 4 inches long and weight is about 2 pounds but because it’s hand-made their sizes vary.
This is one of the best bowls and lots of hookah smokers do not need any other bowl.
- Because of great heat management of this bowl, your smoking session will last 2 hours.
- This bowl is made to hold moisture of the shisha, the result is a huge cloud of smoke.
- The top quality material used to make these Phunnel bowls is prevalent at managing heat when compared with clay bowls.
Which Are The Most Popular Shisha Bowls?
As you know or may not know the most popular hookah bowls among the smokers are phunnel and vortex bowls.
These types of bowls are made on the reputation of a typical hookah bowl.
The idea was to extend the air flow by placing one in the middle (phunnel) or more holes usually 4-5 all around (vortex).
They are usually made of ceramic or clay.
These type of materials are very easy to warm, but this type of holes in the middle are made to keep the shisha juices, which leads to burning slowly and provides a fantastic experience of smoking.
Let’s make a difference:
Phunnel: Have one large hole in the middle and it’s thinner and longer.
Vortex: Have 4 to 5 mini holes and It’s smaller and thicker then phunnel.
Phunnel Vs Vortex Bowl
Vortex: It’s a bit shorter and wider compared to phunnel bowl.
There are 4 to 5 holes on top, and when smoking, air will flow through the holes, which will, as we already said, lead to lengthening the session.
Vortex bowl is a very reliable choice for hookah veterans and inspirations for the new models of bowls that are yet to come.
You will generally be able to use it with every nargile size.
Phunnel: Can hold 20 grams, which is less compared to the vortex, but it looks much more elegant and attractive.
This bowl is narrower, higher and fits perfectly with almost all hookahs.
Many experienced smokers prefer more this kind of bowls, but it’s just because of its appearance.
There are many different phunnel bowls, the best among them are convincingly hand-made Tangier’s bowls, but there should also be no neglect of silicone type that also has their advantages.
These are some of the popular and best hookah bowls readily available on the internet. We tried to answer the most popular question when it comes to choosing your first or new bowl. Wishing you a wonderful hookah experience in the future.